Friday, April 2, 2010

Day One - Getting Inspiration

I have decided today is going to be the first day of the rest of my life. while being out most of the day with my partner, I started to think about a title for my first non-fiction book. I want to write about my life from being born in Ireland, living in England and some of the different countries in Europe, then moving to America to be free from my biological family.

It's been a lot of tragedy in my life. I have lost so many children in my lifetime so far, I'm frightened to have any with my partner. Well, I should say my husband. Anyhow, while we were running around and I was glued to my wheelchair in a lot of intense, chronic pain. I was considering what I was going to call my memoirs. I mumbled to myself on bus trips and also while hubby wheeled me through down-town so we could get bus home and I could rest on couch or even take a nap.

We waited a short time to get onto a bus, but before we could get onto it, the driver drove right passed. It didn't let me or some others waiting fro that bus to get on. it was infuriating. The longer I was down-town, I was in pain and the pain was getting worse, which made me very moody.

Finally we got onto a bus, and was heading home after not being able to get on three buses going home. I decided to call Indygo.net and complain big time. Once we were inside our home, I sat on couch and had lunch, it was late. We'd been out from 9:30am to 3pm. It was hot, I was bothered. After lunch, I'd calmed down and was ready to get thinking about my title. Hubby put on a DVD to calm himself down. which was alright with me. He put on Transformers Energon(cartoon). I love the cartoon and movie of same name.

Sittin with my feet up and writing on my blog (Our Spiritual Journey) one. Link in bloggers list. Once my post was done, I started to read email and got sent a link to two writing groups so I joined. Not realizing that my post might sound offish to people of Mormon or Jehovah Witnesses, which I hadn't meant to get mad at those faiths. I was sent an email from one the new groups, and was commented on my [post. So I added a warning on the bottom of my post, hoping they would see it was my ranting about what faiths I've tried and gotten rejected from.

Anyhow, getting off topic again aren't I... Sorry. Right back to the topic at hand. I decided after one episode I wanted to watch something religious, so we put in Parables of Jesus, I got from library. It's aimed at young children and teens, but that's why I like these sorts of DVDs and books. I want to be able to reach children and teens and show them the goodness of God and having a belief and making good friends etc.

See getting off the topic again, I do apologise. Well I started to watch the DVD, and prayed in the silence of my heart and was given the title. I was shocked, but thinking about it for a while it sounded good. (Self Damnation to God Salvation) is the title of my real life story, memoir. Maybe in time I will make sure i get it started. The problem is with my health issues, I they bother me a lot. I want to also get a title for a fiction novel I want to write, and I prayed about it. I got (Twisted Soul). I'm not sure if God is joking with me or not.  Maybe he is getting a bit of my sarcasm, who knows. Anyhow I plan to get writing on one of those titles today sometime. Who knows, maybe my C.R.H.P. sisters might get a kick out of this post. They love my writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment