Thursday, April 22, 2010

Story Creation

During this hot evening, I have been working on my first story creation in the last six months. Today has been a stressful day. Now, I feeling relaxed and got a lot done tonight. Not sure about a title, but I have worked for three hours, I've got most of everything down on paper.

I got Theme, Time Span, Setting, Plot, and Characters. Now I have to build complete characters to build either tonight or in the morning after some sleep and relaxation. I have thoroughly enjoyed writing my notes on my story, I'll start writing on Saturday/Sunday. I feel it's time to get back into the water and create another masterpiece. My first story has everything but character building done. I found that if I let God guide me, I can get a lot done.

I pray silently in my heart for God and the Holy Ghost to to lead me in my story creation and getting a complete plan I can work with to get writing a good quality story. Whether you write short stories, poems, articles and novels, planning it all out and letting God lead you,l you get a lot done. I believe God touched me to during Easter and is showing me what I should write. Be Blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment