Saturday, May 15, 2010

Daily Schedule

I have been busy over the last couple of weeks. Right now I'm being pushed  to succeed not by man, but by God. Yes my writing is no longer my talent, God is inspiring me to write my heart out now. I can't get enough of God's spirit in my life. There isn't a day that goes by without me writing about something, reading my scriptures and praying. God is certainly working in my life, guiding my talent for writing. God endowed me with a talent, sure why, but it seems that I have a talent for writing stories and poetry. Finding that God has given me a natural talent for writing.
Each day:
  • breakfast
  • prayer
  • scripture reading
  • emails, boards(posting)
  • writing(story writing, designing a story)
  • lunch
  • nap-time
  • prayer
  • writing
  • scripture reading
  • emails, blogging
  • dinner
  • family togetherness
The list above is the schedule for my days from Monday to Friday each week. Weekends are more relaxed and I tend to spend time with my partner, our friends and  family. Sunday is church in the morning, then nap-time after lunch and then spending time together or i get some writing done

1 comment:

  1. I need to organise my time better, looks like a pretty good schedule :-)

    ReplyDelete