Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday Morning

This morning I climbed out of bed around 7:45am. Let the cats into our partners bedroom, well I was getting some clean clothes. For the past hour, I've been updating my profile on blogger and searching the blogs for something to inspire me. The last two to three days I've done nothing but play games and get frustrated about not being able to write. I totally hate when I can't write. It gets me so depressed with the lack of wanting to live. I know many people might think I'm weird or strange, but truthful I get bogged down and depressed majorly when I'm not able to write.

This morning, I thought search blogger to see if you read someones blog maybe I'll get inspired and want to write and write. No I don't have writers block. I just not inspired. Writing to me is a way of expressing my feelings, thought and my soul onto paper and I feel good about it. Writing is something I do naturally. It lets me express who I am on the inside, not how I look on the outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment