Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday and the Inspiration

It's Tuesday night, and we're watching Red Dwarf. Red Dwarf is a British sitcom. I've  been writing a story for the last week. This morning I decided to write, no start writing the gay fiction I had trapped inside my head out onto paper. The story is called Secrets Once Hidden. The story is about a eighteen year old young man who is dealing with coming out as being gay and a devoted catholic. I've written one chapter and a bit, 2180 words. I think that's a good bit of inspiration.

I've stopped for the last couple of days writing on my story Malachi. I intend on getting some writing done on this story and even deal with therapy which is tomorrow morning. I have high hopes of finishing Malachi be end of year, if not sooner.

Wish me luck readers of this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment