Monday, September 13, 2010

Self Discovery

Today has been rather stressful. Yesterday was even more stressful. I'm glad my stress levels are going down slightly each day. I'm starting to figure out I have to write my life journey. Right now I'm researching about using memories from my real life to implant them into a fictional story. I think that's what God is asking me. But I'm not sure what memories to use. I have many. Being 41 yrs old, is full of mistakes, and bad choices until I was thirty.

I believe God is talking to me through research and writing. He is guiding my mind, my hands and showing me what i have to write. Right now I'm researching about writing stories using memories from my childhood. The first memory I remember is when I was three and my mom hit me for the first time. Plus when I was four my father walked out leaving me behind... Watch out to discover what stories I'll write..

No comments:

Post a Comment