Monday, October 18, 2010

Progress Report : Healing the Wounds

Since yesterday I've written about five thousand words. My writing plan is working wonders within me. First I pray, then I read God's Word and then I feel focused and I get to my computer and I can begin writing. I believe God has given me the tools to bring the young into his fold. He gave me the gift of words and writing. I believe through my writing, either in poems or stories either long or short. My words bring the young into his church and showing them that he loves them, he is calling them to believe and into his unconditional love he gives us all if we only pray and read his word daily. He is here for us all. Just believe and trust in his word.

Starting Point: 14,090
Starting Time: noon
Ending Point:  16,244
Ending Time: 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment