Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Progress Report - Scott Nash Story to Healing the Wounds

At 11am this morning, I had therapy. it went well. After that I saw Pat, most probably for the last time. It was an update and boy was it long. Then we walked over to see if I could get a new doctor. I have an appointment to see a new doctor Thursday afternoon next week. I got home and had lunch. I had two banana sandwiches and then I tried relaxing.

After checking emails and reading a little. I got inspired and I wrote 2,000 words since 1:35pm. It's now 4:15pm. I consider I did well on my writing progress. Plus I'm getting the feeling this story is a goldmine. So in time I hope to finish the story, plus find another title. I don't really like the title I've given it. Just talked to my muse, partner. They told me a good title for the three books on Scott Nash trilogy.

The titles are:
Book 1: Healing the Wounds
Book 2: One Last Chance
Book 3: Mending a Broken Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment