Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nanowrito - Nine Days

Right now I believe as it's the ninth day into National Writers Month (nanowrito). I have start this year and hoping to complete it and maybe getting my first novel finished and published if I can. The story I'm writing is Healing the Wounds, you can check o what the story is about on the Blurbs link on the sidebar. I believe this year I will complete a novel and getting it out there for people to read is my next chore of the year. Things are going to get better and I know it.

My partner is hoping to get a full-time job and I'm hoping to finish a novel and that are our goals for 2010. If you love writing, whatever you write, do it. Live the dream. My dream is coming up. I want to be an American. But I'm not. I'm British and I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I love it here. We have two cats, which are cool and naughty at times of the day. Emily is mine, Pacer is my partners. But we love both of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment