Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What is Next ?

While moving forward on my current novel, which I'm almost finished. I have 42,000 words for it right now and on Chapter Seventeen. I believe this is the first story/novel I've started and going to finish in my entire writing career. Healing the Wounds is becoming a enjoyable read and very enjoyable to write. I want to move on and thinking about the many different novel idea's I have inside my head, I want to get outside and written. I'm thinking of writing a gay christian novel that I think I have inside my mind and in my heart to write. but the thing is should I write them now or further along the line.

Writing lets me get my emotions and feeling out onto paper. I had a horrible life growing up. The abuse from my family and the abandonment issues I face and in my mind constantly. I want to rid myself of these emotions, the negative emotions I have in my head. If I write I feel they are slowly leaving my mind. I'm thankful for God and my family I have around me right now. If it wasn't for them, and their encouragement I doubt I'd be around right now. I'm thankful for the many different blessing I have in my life. I have my laptop, my friends from church, and other friends. Plus my family I have around me right now. I'm writing this to remember to be thankful for all that God has given me including my faith in HIM.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was looking for gay romance novel with a pro-Christian theme and had been unable to find any. So I decided to write one. Here is a link to my publisher's website: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/index.php?cPath=55_419

    ReplyDelete