Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday Evening

Since the Christmas season started I haven't been able to write nothing other than a few lines. I tried to start a story I thought I wanted to write. On the left you'll see the story Prodigal Mother. Right now I am writing a story I never thought I'd be writing. The story I begun tonight, Visions of Life. My partner too us out tonight. We went out for a walk. I rode in my chair, so I was technically pushed... They gave me the storyline I needed to write and I think I will even have fun writing. I haven't had fun writing since I finished writing my first novel.

I finished writing Healing the Wounds end of November. It was a NaNoWriMo story.I was a winner this year. I was proud of myself and I actually finished a novel. I'm hoping I can finished this story. I feel inside that this is the story I am meant to be writing. I closed my eyes when I write, and say a little prayer and let God's Holy Ghost/Spirit guide my hands and mind to write a story he would be proud of me writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment