Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Night

All day today I've been praying and reading scripture as I'm a devote catholic. I guess you can say I'm a good writer and I have a strong faith. I feel my writing is a gift from God. Today I have written about just over a 1,000 today. I love it when I'm inspired and can write. I love nothing better than sitting at my computer and letting the words flow out.

Over the last few days I have written about 5,000 words. This is a goal I set myself for each day. I make a plan for the day, and that is to try and write 1,000 or more. I know I have no formal education from a college or university. The thing is I am a self taught writer. I love the passion I can put into my writing and I'm glad I can show others I am intelligent and can write novels. I have written one novel and I'm working on my second. Healing the Wounds was finished in November last year. Now here I pledge to write Having a Little Faith as my second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment