Friday, March 25, 2011

Weekend Work Schedule

All weekend I done nothing but write on my two favorite story-lines I've been writing this week. ON my Having a Little Faith is going good. I got stuck a little and my partner and muse helped me through the tough times. On my gay story I wrote over two thousand words in a short time on Friday. Yesterday I wrote almost thirteen hundred words on my Having a Little Faith. my Gay story is called Secrets Boys Hide.

I'm hoping I can finish these stories somewhat soon. I love writing and it lets me get my emotions and feeling onto paper so to speak. My partner is one my main sources of inspiration, along with my church girls. I hoping my gay story gets finished as I love reading gay stories, and want to try my hand at writing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment