Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update - Leap of Faith(novel)

I have been working hard on my old story. I believe this is the story God is guiding me to write. I love that I can get this story told and out their for young adults to know that God is there for them. They just need to seek him and ask him into their lives as there Lord and Savior. I decided to write this yesterday and get this story down on paper. Well in word *giggles*.

This story I tried to write with a gay/lesbian character, but that wasn't in God eyes good. I have now changed this story a little. It now has christian believers to guide them to believe and have God in their heart. The Main character is 14yrs old and a Jehovah Witness. She has a catholic friend she spends the weekend with and they build their friendship on learning about God and what his plans are for the both of them having God and Christ as their true savior and belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment