Friday, February 3, 2012

Dreams and Goals

This morning after my partner left for work, I got onto his computer.  His computer works better than mine right now. My laptop is almost four years old and doesn't work well. I have been thinking about this subject for some time. I wanted to think about what my Goals and Dreams are for the year 2012. Right now I'm working on editing my first novel. I want to gt it published, but I lack confidence.

Goals
1: I want to get a novel published
2: Want to be more confident in my abilities
3: Want to work on my current projects
4: Get my current projects finished
5: To be more focused on my work

Dreams

1: To get something published
2: To have a book signing

Sometimes having goals and dreams you'll make sure you can focus on these and work hard at getting the fulfilled. Sometimes I procrastinate on Facebook. I love to chat to the authors on there and get any advice or talk to some friends as well as playing some Facebook games.

No comments:

Post a Comment