Friday, February 3, 2012

Eternal Silence

"Don't that make you suspicious, that the dead are keeping something back..." from the Witch of Coos.



Just think about it. what would you do if you could talk with a dead person, maybe a ghost of a dead friend or relative...  I know if I could talk to a ghost or someone that's died and gone to heaven. Just thinking about it is cool. I'd talk with my grandma Lillian and my MIL (Barbie) or my brother Ian. I'd also love to see them, hold them close and know they are doing alright and having a good time up there. 

I bet it would be cool to even talk to Jesus if that was possible. Talking to him face to face. It would be awesome. Know the right way to change my life around and learn things that nobody else can know. He is all powerful and stuff. He'd know where my life was going to end up when I do die. Maybe he'd tell me stuff I didn't know about myself. Tell me something that I had to overcome to be a better writer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment