Tuesday, February 7, 2012

W.W.T.D: What Would Teens Do?

Writing Authentic/Edgy Teen Literature

Writing something a pre-teen or teenager would call Edgy and based on real life. THe main stories I love to write about is kids aged 10-13years old. The thing is nothing I've written lately has been classed as edgy. The things I write, I use my childhood experiences and I believe they are good stories. This time I want to get deep under the skin of the main character of my new story idea. This time it will be realistic, authentic and very edgy. Not sure if I should write this story at all.

Using my childhood memories is where I would class as EDGY writing. Even though many things went on in my childhood. I'v never used the abuse I suffered at the hands of the adults who should have protected me. They did the complete opposite. They abused me and got my brothers to do the same. I want to show the kids and teens of this age that they aren't alone. That is why i'm going to try write my new story. I hope in time it will be published and show that even though our parents and adults in our lives don't protect or care about us. God and Jesus do.

I write so that the youth of today can know how much God is there for us. I believe he is one loving and caring Father would will always be there for us. Never stop believing in Him. He is OUR SAVIOR. He gives us unconditional love, never stopping to be there for us...





No comments:

Post a Comment