Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Poem - Poem for Mama

Listen to these words as they come from the heart.
Think of the last time we had to depart.
How long it seemed to take before you started the car.
How slowly these pieces from my heart broke apart.

I swore I wouldn't cry, or atleast not infront of you.
Can't forget the last karaoke singing we went too.
Or how mad I was to go to wrestling, i just refused.
But, it was never enough time, and now I am searching for things to do.

I seemed to feel my hurt worse the first few hours you were gone.
I knew I had to wait, cause the next time i seen you would be so long.

Mama, I'm waiting for our next visit.
Just to be with you for a weekend again.
I wouldn't care what we done.
Just want to be able to see you again before the next sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment