Thursday, November 15, 2012

Progress Report: NaNoWriMo

It's now half way into the writing month. NaNoWriMo is a writing month. It's where you write a novel in 30 days. November is writing month. I'm up to 10,000+. My story is a teen, edgy story. I use my abusive childhood as my story themes. The title of my NaNo story is called 'Valley of Echoes.'  I'm on Chapter Five.

I'm about to try write some more. I need to stop procrastinating and write. I find writing brings me to life. I can show the world there are people like me out there. I'm catholic, a survivor of many forms of abuse by not only my parents, but my brothers, grandparents and my Uncle David. Imagine your sexually, emotionally, physically and verbally.

Write what you want to read. Write what you feel you have a story to write. To let children and teens know that God and Jesus is there, they just need to pray and ask God into there lives. They have to have a contrite spirit and a humble heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment