Saturday, January 26, 2013

Me, Myself and I



After reading a blog I follow recently I found out I have some things I'd like to share. I know talking about oneself can be classed as being self-centered. I'm not usually self-centered or selfish. I just think talking about one thing I just adore doing and telling the world about my incredible gifts. God gave me the gift with words. I just love to write and I write as best as I can.

Writing is what I've come to love to do since I was in my early teen years. My abusive family never knew how I believed in God or how good my writing could be. I thank them for some things. Maybe I got my gift from one my siblings or even my parents. I do know I love writing my own stories and poems... Writing is what I do best. My partner will tell you I'm a great writer of Christian Young Adult fiction.

Over the past three to four months I've been working on two stories. I finished my NaNo novel and I started my third story/novel. I';m on chapter 4 on my 3rd novel. I'm hoping to finish it and maybe I should edit my second or first novel so I can get one of them published. I do need the money, but I want to put my work out there and for the youth of today to know about God and Jesus. How they are there for us all. Plus, that God the Trinity shouldn't have to be known, just having faith and believing in the Trinity should be enough.

The Trinity



No comments:

Post a Comment