Sunday, March 31, 2013

Poem - Do dreams come true?

The sun is shining,
Over a distant moon.
And we're flying,
Hanging to a balloon.

Magical pixies sprinkle,
Our heads with their dust.
"Let go." You smile and say.
I do, your words I trust.

We fall for a moment,
But then shot back up.
As we decide to catch a ride,
In a flying teacup.

We soar and soar!
Over rivers, mermaid lagoons.
You holding my hand,
The higher we flew.

Clouds of cotton candy,
Birds sing flying by.
Pulling me to your arms,
Humming me a lullaby. 

Nothing is sweeter,
Then your voice in my ear.
It's the only one I listen for,
Only one I hear

Such an handsome prince,
He saved me from the tower.
Nothing could stop him,
Not even the dragons power.

Our teacup landed,
In front of his castle door.
He held me close,
Tighter than before.

He looked into my eyes,
Tucked hair behind my crown.
"Your too beautiful."
"Where's your wedding gown?"

We leaned in for a kiss,
I closed my eyes shut.
Alarm clock ringing,
My eyes opened up.

As I thought,
Wasn't real should've knew.
Was Cinderella right?
Do dreams every come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment