Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Book Review - Parallel Vision by Cheryl Rainfield

This morning I got my new book. It's Parallel Vision by Cheryl Rainfield. I have her two other books And love them. I chat with her online on Facebook. She has become a good friend and fellow writer of Young Adult edgy stories. I too was abused in several ways by my whole family in the UK. I'm now been living in Indiana for eight years and married for the same. I love my partner and they are soul mate and best friend. They in courage me to write.

I have written two novels, almost finished my third too. I have plans of a forth. None of my novels are related to each other. I have an editor, my father-in-law. He was an editor for the Indianapolis Star newspaper for many years. He is retired now and happily helping me with my editing. He is fun too. We have some things in common, but not much. He still loves to read the paper and watch many sports just like myself.

I love this book. It is a fun read. I love reading stories about psychic teen. I love teen stories whatever they are about. It helps me research what sort of stories are out there and what is my niche.

Parallel Visions is about a teen who is psychic. She has psychic visions, which cause her to have an asthma attack. Most of them are fatal. She has to be careful to look after her health. Kate, the protagonist could die from one the asthma attacks she has due to the visions she has. A very good read and now I have all Cheryl Rainfield books. She is a good author.

No comments:

Post a Comment