Monday, June 24, 2013

Poem - Forever Friends

This is Dedicated to my friend Patty...

Friendship Forever

Every Sunday your there with a smile.
No matter how much pain or sorrow you feel, your there
Everyone can count on you to volunteer
You touch so many hearts and souls

Your reach out to me today
I felt God guiding me to hold you deep inside my heart.
Holding your hand was like touching one of God's angels
You are special in every way

You need guidance, I am there
You need friends, I am there
You need to talk, I'm just a call away
Ready to listen and share your pain, your sorrow

You need someone, for anything, I am there
You are special, Special to those who care
Special to those who are there
You are there for us when we need a shoulder

I'm there always and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment