Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Poem - I'm Sorry

I hurt the people I love
Though I don't mean to
I hurt those who care about me
I can't live knowing I do this to you

I'm sorry for the things I say
I know it makes you sad 
Depression is killing me inside
It's making everything I do bad

Why can't I do anything right?
Why do I have to hurt you?
Do I have to live this way?
Is there anything else I can do?

I'm sorry I'm so sad all the time
I know you hate it when I cry
Sometimes I stay up at night
And wish I could be a star in the sky

Maybe then I wouldn't feel the way I do
Because I'd be a beautiful being
I could shine no matter what
I'd be a sight worth seeing

I'm sorry I'm not worth anything
I wish I could change for you
I hate knowing I hurt people 
I hate knowing I make you sad too

No comments:

Post a Comment