Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Thoughts

Goals for September

  • Finish plotting out my 5th novel
  • Begin writing 5th novel
  • Post Regular on blogs
  • No Procrastinating when I should be writing
  • No Facebook when I should be writing
  • Listing to Music when writing
I have been having trouble posting here. I have let things lapse when I should be keeping my readers up to date with my work. I will try be better at posting about my stories, my poems and anything else I want to share here. I know I'm on my 5th novel. It's called - Change of Heart (Chronicles of Natasha Fortenberry). 

It's basically about a girl who is in a car accident and is rushed to hospital. She remembers nothing about the accident till she is diagnosed with MS. She thinks God had abandoned her as she is told she will have t use crutches or a wheelchair to get around. Plus she is put on very strong pain medication along with her other medications. She is diabetic, asthmatic and now MS. She starts to believe God has abandoned her until she starts seeing angels and having visions. She then finds God and understands why she has what she has. She begins to witness to other teens and children in hospital and in schools that God is there for them. Also that God is where he is meant to be. All they have to do is ask Him to enter their hearts and the Holy Spirit will guide them. 

I think this story is going to be number one in a series of book about Natasha Fortenberry. I hope it works out. I just love using my r/l into my stories. Yes I do see angels and have visions. That is why I'm writing this story, plus I have been diagnosed with MS recently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment