Wednesday, October 2, 2013

OctPoWriMo - Day Two

Refusal to Acceptance



I am in denial.
I sometimes hope.
I sometimes wish.
So much that..
I sometimes believe..
That you need me as much as I do you.
That you want to talk as much as I want to talk to you
That you think of me as much as I think of you.
But,
I am in denial. 
Because I know that isn't so.
I need you, and you can go on without me.
I want to talk to you all day long but you can occupy yourself without me.
And I think of you all day long and I'm you hardly think of me.
I know I'm in denial. 
But acceptance is what I need to achieve. 
I'm having a hard time getting there.
I think id rather believe what I want.. 
It makes me happy.. I smile..
In the moment..
For the moment..
But that can only be followed by pain and disappointment.
I thank you though
For being the false happiness in my beautiful imaginary world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment