Tuesday, October 1, 2013

OctPoWritMo - Number One



As Time Passed By


Two weeks have passed
I still await the day when everything
Shall become the way I have dreamt

But all wishes become shattered
As I encounter the same loneliness 
That has been my companion through time

In occasions when sadness surrounds me, 
Deciding to remind myself of happier times 
Seems useless to the mind,

And every bit of passion in me,
Desires your presence again
Forgetting all the pain it causes the heart.

Could this be the final chapter?
A moment in history where it all ends,
Or could it be a renewal of my life itself?

2 comments:

  1. I vote for a renewal. Not sure if that matters in the overall scheme of things, but I could feel the sorrow and longing in your words so I hope hope hope it is renewal. I'm glad to read your words from OctPoWriMo today!

    ReplyDelete