Thursday, March 20, 2014

Poem - Tired of Trying

Show him death
Show him pain
Show him what it's like
When blood rains

Show him hurt
Show him the life I've lead
Show him the scars
And the blood I've bled

Show him the knife
I dragged across my skin
Show him it gets worse
That his pain has yet to begin

Show him how it feels
How it feels to die
To feel worthless
Like you can no longer try

Tell him how it all goes down
Tell him how it ends
Tell him how easily
Flesh and bones bend

Tell him how it feels
To have your heart ripped out
Tell him that this
Is what life is about

Make him see the blood
Flowing across the floor
Make him feel what it's like
To not want to try anymore

Make him see this girl
Who's broken and dying
Please God make him see
I'm so tired of trying

No comments:

Post a Comment