Monday, September 15, 2014

3 Writing Motivational Tips

“Raven, I wanted to tell you that I’m finally finding time to write,” my friend, Trey, dropped me an email.

“Awesome!” I thought to myself. I knew he could do it.

3 Writing Motivational Tips
  1. Get started. When you break your writing into bite size pieces of time, it’s easier to take the time.
  1. Get back up. When you fall off your goal, don’t quit. Get back up and start over.
  1. Go for the feeling. When you find it difficult to get started writing, reflect on the satisfaction and good feeling you’ll have afterwards.
How about you? Would you like to set some writing goals or develop a regular writing habit? If so, share your stories.

If you want to write a book, stories or memories, learn how to write or learn how to write better, you just got to practice and practice never give in, or give up.

Most of all, find time to write because the world needs to hear your unique voice and what you have to share. Go Write NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment