Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day Four - NaNoWriMo - November 2014

It's NaNoWriMo again. This means it's November 2014 and I'm working on my next novel for NaNoWriMo. I think this is the time to get these novels written. I have done my first three days. On day one I got 2500+ done, day two I got 1700+ done. Third day I got hardly nothing written. Now on day four I've done so much already and going out with a friend to write tonight. Just know writing is my thing. I love writing and writing is the only good thing I'm good at.

Just this year I plan on dedicating this novel to my late departed mother-in-law. She was someone who inspired me to write along with my partner. they are both my muse for writing. My mother-in-law has been gone for a few years now. I miss her smiling face. Her words of wisdom. They are both good things I remember about her. She would phone me most days to check up on me. She would always ask about my writing. How it was going, what I was writing so on. Now I don't have that at all. I miss her so much.

Now day four. I plan on getting up to 10,000 tonight or sometime tomorrow. I know I can write this story. It's a good story to be writing. I have called this one Chronicles of Jade Foxx. This is going to be a series I plan on writing. It's on one of my pages to the right. Just read up about it. You are sure to like the story and the start I have for this one. I will be updating this blog throughout the whole of this month. I know I can make a BIG splash one day. Just trying to remember that my mother-in-law is watching me from above.


No comments:

Post a Comment