Monday, November 10, 2014

NaNoWriMo Update - Day 10

It's the tenth day for NaNoWriMo. I am planing on writing some today. I wrote over 3,000 yesterday. I am way ahead of schedule. My story is flowing like the wind. Just love the way my story is growing into a good novel. I still think I should've written it in 3rd person. 1st person is easy for me I know. I just think if I wrote in 3rd person it would be a better story. Will write my next story in 3rd person.

Right now I need to feed myself and get some writing done. I know I'm going out writing with Theresa tomorrow, just need to write today though. My headache is turning into a migraine. Need to make sure I write no matter what I feel like. I have to keep my word count ahead of schedule. Just feeling so alive when I'm writing my story. This is going to be a scorcher of a story. Jade feels like I would if I was her. Jade is the protagonist/MC in my story. She is such a loving character. Just got to know where she is coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment