Tuesday, March 7, 2017

New Year, New Month

It's now 2017, and It's March. It a fresh new year and I'm planning to write this year all year long. I want to write right now. Just got no inspiration right now. I want to figure out why I can't get these ideas out my head. I know my partner is my inspiration. They give me the kick in the butt to write at times. Right now being home alone isn't helping me much. The ideas inside my head are very overwhelming. I know they will all get onto paper one day.

I have like four to six ideas inside my head right now. The thought of writing one of them and finishing the stories will be a great experience to write. I know if I write a story now, I will be a great writer one day. I dream of writing for a living. The thought of getting something published is my dream. I have wrote four stories thus far. Will my friends support me with my writings like my partner does.


No comments:

Post a Comment