(e.g.) trust, friendship, moving, christian
Time (when): July - January
Season (winter, fall, spring, summer):
Social Conditions(mood and atmosphere of the characters, and scene):
POINT of VIEW
- 1st/3rd Person
- through the eyes of a child/teen
1) External - A struggle with a force outside one's self.
2) Internal - A struggle within one's self; a person must make some decision, overcome pain, quiet their temper, resist an urge, etc.
There are four kinds of conflict:
1) Man vs. Man (physical) - The leading character struggles with his physical strength against other men, forces of nature, or animals.
2) Man vs. Circumstances (classical) - The leading character struggles against fate, or the circumstances of life facing him/her.
3) Man vs. Society (social) - The leading character struggles against ideas, practices, or customs of other people.
4) Man vs. Himself/Herself (psychological) - The leading character struggles with himself/herself; with his/her own soul, ideas of right or wrong, physical limitations, choices, etc.
(beginning, conflict, rising action, crisis, climax, falling action, ending/cliffhanger)
(Protagonist: the main character of a story; Antagonist: the character who stands in opposition to the protagonist and minor characters) Age, Appearance, Occupation, Income, Education, Recent relationships, Children/siblings, Likes and dislikes, Favorite music, Hobbies / pastimes, Strengths and weaknesses, Special characteristics (movement, speech, laugh etc), Favorite sayings, Also give them depth. flaws, dreams, wishes etc.)