Thursday, April 22, 2010

Writing Process: Brainstorming

I have been doing a lot of research about the story I want to write. Using some of my life experiences to write to story I want to write. First being transgendered is a issues most live through in this world. There are people who brandish people who are gay, lesbian, and transgendered. We get branded with so many homophobia people with hate crimes and try to kill us and out us in this world.

I'm a devote catholic and love my church, my friends and my family here in America. If you want to find out what a transgendered person is, google it. Please try to understand we are people with feelings, word hurt.

I struggle with so much in my life, but writing is a way to get my feeling and dreams out onto paper and maybe for people to read and understand. I live with the thought that I can never change my body, but in dreams and wishes, I can let my dreams show me what life would be like if I changed my gender and it matched my mind. Life is too short to wish and dream. Be true to yourself. and follow your heart. This is my word.. Peace... and Love are the best things to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment