Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday Night

For the past few days, I've done nothing but moan and groan in the direction of my partner. But with me moaning, fussing or raised voices gets me so inspired it's unbelievable. But the things we fuss about is video games or books I want to either buy or get from our local library. We fight every month or so. I know it sounds weird and unusual, but it happens.

Tonight we went out to get some snack-able's for me while my partner is out at GEN-con. My partner is very understandable, and very lovable.I wrote nearly two pages tonight, in a hour of time. I will carry on writing till I get tired or the cats annoy me too much...

The story I'm writing is called Malachi. It's the story of a young boy who faces a lot of problems while being in the foster care system. I'll post the storyline of the story in my next post. All I know with my therapist, my family and friends I get all the courage ad ability to keep pushing forward and getting my story out of my mind and with God's assistance, I would never be able to write in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment