Monday, December 13, 2010

Inspiration

Today I spent the morning and part of the afternoon playing Pokemon. I reset my Diamond, while my partner reset their Pearl. I beat my first two gyms and I found while playing I got a little inspiration. I mean I get inspiration playing games, walking outside(not in the snow). Right now the weather is snowy and I hate it. Being disabled and confided to a wheelchair, means when it snows you don't get to go outside. Which my inspiration is lacking somewhat.

When I'm stuck inside and my partner is home, they just being home gives me so much inspiration. Whether it be writing more on my current story, or giving me inspiration for a new story. I have notebooks which I note each story idea I get, I note down and then if later I want to write a new story, I do. I'm glad I have my life, my friends and my partner...

No comments:

Post a Comment