Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Weather & Inspiration

It's now 4:50pm and I was getting bored all day, but I didn't go to church due to being in intense pain in my back and lower legs. I think I also have to get my inspiration going and into writing when I can. I love writing, but right now I'm writing two stories, In the American Jungle and Circle of Friends. I love writing, I get to let my inner child out and write like I'm that child. I get ideas for stories mostly every night. Right now Today I have been writing my Circle of Friends. I'm getting so much writing down this afternoon, plus the snow has been falling most of the day so far. I hate !SNOW!

Right now my cat Emily is trying to get attention, but I want to write. I haven't written here since the beginning of December. I need to get writing daily so people who want to read my blog can see what I do and how I love writing so much. Writing is a pleasure and I find if I don't write at least a little something, I get depressed and feeling very low and down. I believe my writing is a way to express myself and letting others know what talents I have in this mini brain of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment