Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Evening Inspiration

Right now I'm writing two novels, which can be hard, but I'm finding it rather simple right now. First my second novel is about a young boy who loses his only loving guardian, his grandmother. His living aunt and uncle don't want him and he is put into the foster care system. A loving family foster him and teach him things he didn't believe were possible. He finally has a second chance at a loving home.

My third is about a young adult, aged sixteen who parents are fighting, and they decide to get a divorce and  the main character is trying to cope with his mom gone, his dad finding a new partner and getting remarried. His father's new wife has two very young children and the main character is also fighting an inner battle about being catholic and gay. 

While scanning my computer for viruses and other crap on this computer I began reading a book I got  out the library and found it inspiring. That is what I've been doing most of the day. Writing my stories and reading tons. I believe to be a good writer, you have to read as much as you can. I love reading gay fiction and young adult fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment