Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Story Itea - Bonds of Friendship

For the last few days, I have been working on a new story idea. If you want you can look at the page that give you a peek at the excerpt of this story. I have been writing non-stop for four days and I am on chapter three and 5,000+ right now. I have been working hard on writing this story. I believe that over the past few years, I have been getting better at writing and with my muse working with me, the stories are good.

I read my Holy Bible, then pray about getting some guidance, strength and let the power of God and the Holy Spirit to guide my mind, hands on writing the best story only I can write. I believe that if it was meant to be, I'll write well. If the story is wrong, that means that I'm writing the strong story for me right now. I believe God gave me the gift of writing I have to touch base with him first, before writing each day. Some days I can't write, but others I end up writing 1,000 to 2,000 words a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment