Friday, April 15, 2011

Update - Having a Little Faith

Over the last few days, I've be trying to make each chapter perfect before moving onward. I'm learning I need to improve yes, but let the spirit move me to what I write. I love writing and right now it's sucking the fun out of it making it all perfect all the way through. I've been given some support and tips about writng and letting me work the whole way through the novel I'm writing and also thanking God for what talents he has given me through my writing.

Being a devote catholic, I love church and proclaiming God and Jesus as my Savior. This means that I need to let the Holy Spirit guide my fingers and letting them do the talking and hoping that this novel is going to be the best i can make it. I pray before I start writing. If I get stuck I pray and read the my bible. When I'm filled to the brim with the spirit I can write for hours and I get things done.

Over the last few days, I've written around 7,550 words and in three chapters. I feel that the spirit is guiding me and showing me what I need to use my talent for writing for. I'm truly blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment