Friday, May 13, 2011

New Story Idea

I was in church on last Sunday as I prayed for guidance with my gift for words. I wanted to make my second novel a great one. I haven’t had anything published right now, but I know God is in me and with me with the journey I’m having with my vocation for God. He gave me the talent to write. Now I am working on Courage to Weather the Storm. I have got 8,000+ words with it. I pray before I even write. I know God is with me when I’m writing.

I felt God spoke to me on Sunday and I was given a title for a story. The story was to be titled Leap of Faith. I have mapped the story out and below will be the storyline or plot as some call it. I’m different. Guess that is because I’m British, but living in America.

Plot:
It had been six years since her father died. Just after the funeral, Trinity’s mother changed churches and they got baptised and were now going to a baptist church. Trinity could barely remember their catholic church they went to when her father was alive. PLus they’d moved house and were now living in a nice house a two bedroomed. Trinity had to share her bedroom with her little sister which was a nightmare at times. Trinity’s sister Lizzy would leave the room in a complete mess, for Trinity to tidy up or they’d have her mother giving her hassle about the room.

Just as Trinity was turning thirteen, it was time she tried to find her self. She was struggling with so many issues in her life. He mom was dating again, which meant that she she to make sure her little brother and sister were good and she was always babysitting them. She feklt there was something misssing in her life. She felt a hole was missing in her heart. Like her church wasn’t the right now. She told her mother she wanted to stop going to church and her mother agreed.
Then out of the blue her mother told them she was going to marry a guy, but there was something Trinity didn’t like about him. He wasn’t a christian. She talked with her best friend who she’d known for the last six years. Trinity talked for hours with Robin. Robin taught her alittle about the catholic faith. Soon Trinity realized that her father was catholic and now with Robin being catholic she wanted to go to a catholic church.

Soon After she went to three masses with Robin’s family and she talked to the paster of the cathlic church and she wanted to join. As she was still classed as a minor and needed her mother’s permisson to join and become a catholic. This interested Trinity’s mother and she took all her family to All Saints Catholic Church. Soon within five weeks Trinity and her family were going to All Saints Catholic Church. Her mother signs up for RCIA, and Trinity and her younger siblings go to All Saints Catholic school, which is part of the All Saints Catholic Church.

At Holy Saturday, Trinity and her family are baptised into the catholic faith. Plus Trinity and her mom have their first communion.

No comments:

Post a Comment