Friday, December 9, 2011

Re-writing a Story

I first began writing as a way to express myself. I wrote my first story in November of 2005. At this time I never knew about 'NaNaWriMo'. Now it's 2011 and I have completed two novels in two years. First 2010, then this year. But the very first story I wrote I want to rewrite due to learning more about the art of writing, plus improving my grammar and punctuation. I studied for my GED and took the test last year, but failed the English parts. I plan on studying again and taking the test to pass. Then I plan on going to school for creative writing. I'm also willing to learn by myself.

The story I wrote back then was 'Lisa Good or Bad?'. I have decided that story will be written, but better than my first attempt. But I also think I have studied and learned enough to improve my writing tenfold. I sure hope I come up with a better title to my story than what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment