Thursday, February 2, 2012

Book Reviews and My Thoughts

abused teenager girl


I have read this book several times. I found that Cheryl Rainfield is a wonderful writer of how to cope with being in a home with abusive parents or family members. I found this book very helpful in my recovery from the same sort of abusive family like the main character in this book. I believe you should read this if you have been emotionally, physically, verbally, and sexually abused. The main character went through verbal abusive. I can't remember if she was subject to any other conditions in her family home or at school.




abused young and man
Adam Rapp wrote this good book. I am currently still reading it. The story in this book is about a young eleven year old who was abused by someone he knew. Someone here might have trusted. Plus his family life isn't perfect. Plus they live in a small home and with little care and food. His mother works as a nurse. He has a big sister and a younger brother. I think there should be more stories about boys(young and teens) who've been subject to any form of abuse. I haven't found many, but I'm still looking.


Read this as it's a good book. I plan to try and write a similar stpory. I'm a young man. I was abused and nothing like this book was around when I was living in England and subject to my mother, father and older brothers... I want to find more books like this one for research and help in writing my own stories about my abusive family and some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment