Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Poem - Roses are Red


Roses Are Red
Roses are red violates are blue nothing
is more beatiful then you
I close my eyes dreaming about you
there is nothing eles in this world
that has more meaning to me then the one
which is you as I count to two your eyes
begin to have tears as I hold you in to my
arms you lose all your worries and fears
I will always be here to protect and
respect you your smile and laughter warms
my hart as the love I have for you
nothing will tare us apart we walk
side by side for the whole world to see us
and for nothing to hide you shine like
a magnifasent angle that is so beautiful
and very special to me there is no one
eles who I rather be with then you
Roses are red violates are blue there is
no one I love more then you!

No comments:

Post a Comment