Thursday, August 29, 2013

Workshop Experience

First Workshop 

The first workshop I'd been to was an experience i savored and it was good. I found talking about what I liked about someone's story and what could be improved was a learning experience. I got feedback on my first lesbian short story. It was good to know what I could improve on and what was good. I always like to know what I could improve on my writing. I just find as I'm still writing, I will still keep writing. 

  • Learned to take critiques and not just them hating my work
  • Write to improve my work 
  • Plan out a story with my story template
I think writing is my thing. Just have to learn to improve and take people critiques of my work with a grain of salt. Not to take it as a bad thing. To take it as a way of learning to improve my work and hopefully get something published. I love writing and will continue to write no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment