Saturday, July 11, 2015

Camp NaNoWriMo Update

It's been a tough time writing this Camp NaNoWriMo. I think it's due to not being motivated and not being able to progress with my story. I think it might help if I got out and wrote somewhere else. I think maybe in time I can finish this story by 30th July. I know I want to move forward and finish this WIP. I just not sure I have the inspiration or motivation right now. It's just I am not getting tit to flow the last few days. I got to chapter 3.

I got a word count is - 4,613 words thus far. I know I got to reach 25000 by 30th July. That is my goal.If I do not move forward I will be letting myself down, plus I will be telling myself I haven't got the gift any longer to write these storie4s I have inside my head. I get the idea, but nothing more. I hate when it gets this hard to write. I feel so alive and free when I'm writing. Right now feeling so depressed because I'm not getting the chapter started.

I feeling  that I need help getting chapter 3 off the ground. the other two chapters came out right after the 4th July. Now it's  the 11th July and I'm stuck in a rut right now. I need to get this back on track. If only I had my partner out here helping me. They are great at inspiring me with my stories. I have written 4 novel this far. One in my first year. The others three were November NaNoWriMo winners. If only I could get this going again would be fantastic.

Just need someone to give me a good starting point for chapter 3. Need help....

No comments:

Post a Comment