Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Poem - Raven



A raven visits me today
as bright as a sun ray
as dark as night in day
ripped clothing and cord torn away
O raven why do you stay?
would if I could shoo you away
but messages come
and messages may
be the thing that makes me stay
my motivation was once to weigh
the love you have for play
but now it is to slay
loveless ones like you my stray
and raven beckons songs of nay
you will not love a broken one
does this make you the loveless one?
dose love truly exist or do we shun?
do we love our enemy that we shun?
caw caw caw the ravens said to none
there is no one to talk to now, no none
the air is thick it is a trick a spell spun
and spinning spun
the pun is no fun
no place to run
the start of a gun
you missed the risk of staying with me
you missed the clam after the storm
the bright rainbow and it's light warm
messages that you'll be back are lies
shut the sound of the raven out
would if I could shout
the end is near
repent my dear
love does persist to exist
chosen to be missed
holes in my wrist
suffering and pissed
anger melts away but the raven does stay
as my fear anger and pain is ripped away
caw caw caw the black bird bids
as I miss my kids
my wife and my life
pulled away but I do stay
as a raven leaving messages
to the ones who care to listen
And increases the wisdom
To the temples that we live in.
To those that are greatful
to the stone of the foundation
That holds together our nation
As the Eagle flys agian.

No comments:

Post a Comment