Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Story Update - Forgotten

I have started a new story. Forgotten is a good and edgy story. I feeling this is a story that will help the young who are going through the same problems as I did as a child and teenager. I believe that my main character in this story will help others who have felt forgotten in their own families. This is what I'm all about in this story. letting people know they're not alone in this corrupt life we all live. Just hoping this story speaks to others once it's finished. I have gotten 2000+ today. I believe this story will be the best I've done so far.

Writing this story told me I was helping myself as well as helping others who are going through difficult times in their own families. The thought of being alone and forgotten is what this story is all about. I hope it engages reader around the globe.

Excerpt:
Elton is a boy who is abandoned by his mother into the care of his father and girlfriend. They abuse him from the young age of 5 till he is abandoned at the young age of 13yrs. He tries to know he will never be loved.

He is assigned a social worker and helps Elton find a foster family that will shower him with love, friendship. He learns slowly that there are people who will not hurt him, but help him cope with the abuse and heal his invisible wounds.

He goes through 2 foster homes till he gets a family that will show him the Bible secrets. They are Christians and take him to church. He becomes a believer and they get him counseling and they end up adopting him. They have several foster children they've adopted. 



No comments:

Post a Comment