Sunday, August 14, 2011

Poem - Suicide

Suicide,
ending your life,
have you ever thought bout it,
just saying goodbye,
and making yourself vanish from earth.

I have once upon a time,
slitting my wrists,
blowing my head off with a gun,
hanging myself,
overdosing on pills,
or maybe just purposely,
crashing a car to where i won't survive.

Not having to feel the pain anymore,
going to a place you feel safe,
to where no pain is felt,
only pure happiness,
I've always wanted to see,
the beautiful pearly gates of heaven,
but thats where your wrong,
suicide you go to hell.

Ending your life,
when you feel nothing is right,
depression consumes your life,
you can't smile,
you don't laugh,
shit you can't even fake it,
your so down in the blues.

That's when suicide crosses your mind,
you think,
maybe I'm better off dead,
nobody will miss me,
not like anybody cares anyways,
so you start to plan your death,
get the suicide letter ready,
tell everybody I Love You,
one last time.

Days later,
your ready to end your life,
you say I'm So Sorry,
out loud hoping someone can hear you,
but knowing they can't.

Whats your method,
a bottle of pills,
a bottle of jack,
you open the bottle,
throw them in your mouth,
chug the alcohol,
and say your last goodbyes.

Suicide,
an easy way out,
ending your life,
have you ever thought bout it,
just saying goodbye,
and making yourself vanish from earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment