Monday, March 11, 2013

Poem - Depression

Words cannot say,
What I want them too.
I can't say how I feel,
Nobody believes it's true.

Instead I hold it in,
Hoping I'll get through.
Another day in pain,
Knowing its me not you.

How do you tell family,
That you're falling apart.
Hiding that your sad,
And your broken heart.

What happens when,
You think your not worth it all.
You wish they'd realize,
You can't help but fall.

When you cry secretly,
And you cry yourself to sleep.
You keep your door shut,
So nobody hears you weep.

You distance yourself,
So nobody gets hurt.
If you decide to end the pain,
And scatter yourself in dirt.

The day you knew the fact,
It was the day of your birth.
You came into life,
Knowing what you were worth.

Every single coin spent,
You wished to take it back.
Thinking your not worth it,
And leave it just at that.

You can't help but think,
You can't do it on your own.
But you don't want anyone close,
Incase you still end up alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment